- Statistics Reports provide analytics around site counts, tag fires and page views for your account.
- Configuration reports provide exports of the configuration of tags, pages and data elements in your account.
How to Pull a Report
To generate a report in the Signal platform, follow these steps.
1. Once logged in, select Reports from the left hand menu. This will bring you to the Reports page.
2. On the Reports page, select the type of report you wish to pull.
3. Once you've selected the type of report you would like to generate, name the report, select the date range, timezone, and report interval. Points to note:
- The date range is limited to 121 days.
- You can customize the Report contents by clicking on the checkbox next to each field in the list. By default, all fields are included. Simply uncheck any fields you do not want included in your report.
4. After defining the parameters of your report, click “Create.” Report generation time varies based on the amount of data being pulled in each report.
5. Once the report is ready, navigate to the Reports History tab and your report will be available for download.
Report Field Definitions
The below table summarizes the fields available for each report type.
|Field||Site Count Report||Page View Report||Tag Fire Report||Data Feed Activity Report||Tag Config Report||Page Config Report||Data Elements Inputs Report||Data Elements Outputs Report|
|Channel: The channel to which the page is assigned.||x|
|Comments: Any comments assigned to a tag.||x||x|
|Conditional Firing AST: Rules that determine if a tag is to fire.||x||x|
|Conditional Firing Rules: Rules that determine if a tag is to fire.||x||x|
|Data Binding Expressions: Data Binding Expressions assigned to a tag.||x||x||x|
|Data Element ID: The data element ID.||x|
|Data Element Name: The data element name.||x|
|Data Feed Fire Count: The number of times the data feed fired.||x|
|Data Feed ID: The Data Feed ID.||x|
|Data Feed Name: The name of the data feed.||x|
|Data Feed Status: The data feed status - active or inactive.||x|
|Date: if the report includes an interval, this field is available to output the date for a record.||x||x||x||x|
|End Date: Deactivation date for a tag.||x||x|
|Error Count: Count of errors for the page.||x|
|Has firing rules: True/False if the tag has firing rules.||x|
|Number of Assigned Tags: The number of tags assigned to this page.||x|
|Page Creation Date: Date page was created.||x||x||x|
|Page ID: The page ID.||x||x||x||x|
|Page Modification Date: Date page was last modified.||x||x||x|
|Page Name: The page name.||x||x||x||x|
|Page URL exclude patterns: Page exclusion patterns separated by a pipe.||x||x||x|
|Page URL include patterns: Page inclusion patterns separated by a pipe.||x||x||x|
|Post Event Conditional Firing AST: Rules that determine if a tag is to fire.||x||x|
|Post Event Conditional Firing Rules: Rules that determine if a tag is to fire.||x||x|
|Site ID: The site ID.||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Site Name: The site name.||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|Site Request Count: The site request count value.||x|
|Start Date: Activation date for a tag.||x||x|
|Tag Creation Date: Date tag was created.||x||x||x|
|Tag Definition ID: Tag Definition ID for the tag.||x||x||x|
|Tag Definition Name: The name of the tag definition.||x|
|Tag Definition Product ID: The product ID for the tag definition.||x|
|Tag Definition Product Name: The product name fort the tag definition.||x|
|Tag Definition Type: The type of tag definition, client or server.||x||x||x|
|Tag Definition Vendor ID: The vendor ID for the tag definition.||x|
|Tag Definition Vendor Name: The vendor name for the tag definition.||x|
|Tag Error Count: The tag error count value.||x|
|Tag Fire Count: The tag fire count value.||x|
|Tag Group: User-defined description of a group of tags.||x||x|
|Tag ID: The tag ID.||x||x||x|
|Tag Modification Date: Date tag was last modified.||x||x||x|
|Tag Name: The name assigned to the tag.||x||x||x|
|Tag Status: The tag status - active or inactive.||x||x||x|
|Tag Vendor Name: The vendor name for the tag.||x||x||x|
The Report History tab gives you access to download reports that have been generated. Each report you have pulled previously is listed here, including date the report was pulled, the name designated while creating the report, the report type, and current status of the report. Reports which are available for download will have a download link available in the status column. Reports which are currently being processed will be listed as “generating” until they are ready for download.
Reach out to your Signal Representative if you would like your report to be generated on a recurring schedule and delivered to your email inbox.