To reset your password for the Signal platform, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to https://hub.signal.co/login or https://go.signal.co/login and click “Forgot your Password?”.2. On the Password Recovery page, enter your email address and click “Send a Recovery Email”.
- You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
- This link is valid for 24 hours.
- If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
3. The link from your email will bring you to the Password Reset page where you can create a new password.
- For your security, this password must be 14 characters long.
- Click “Confirm New Password” to reset your password. You will then be automatically logged in with your new password.
Reach out to your Signal Representative with any questions on resetting your password.